Allianz Care Singapore
Part of the Allianz Partners group, Allianz Care offers International Private Medical Insurance plans to both businesses and individuals living in Singapore. As part of a global network with offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Americas and Africa, Allianz is there to support you and your company.
For expats in Singapore, Allianz Care has partnered with Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE Singapore to offer a variety of international health insurance plans backed not only by high levels of local knowledge and customer service, but also one of the largest provider networks in the world.
The key features of Allianz Care’s health insurance plans available for expats and companies in Singapore include:
- Worldwide or Worldwide excluding USA coverage*
- Industry leading service - 85 million clients in over 70 countries
- Plan flexibility - Mix and match from a variety of coverage elements to create a plan that works for you
- Medical claims processed within 48 hrs, when all required information has been submitted
- Service in 6 languages with additional language support available on request
- Lowest medical inflation in the last 5 years
Are you looking to learn more about your health insurance options in Singapore? Pacific Prime Singapore can help you identify the perfect Allianz health care solution for you. Contact us today for a free quote. *Area of cover is subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions. Please refer to the Benefit Guide available on www.agcs.allianz.com/global-offices/singapore/partnership-allianz-care.html for more details.